Section for Certification
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

mdewitt

3 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2005 :  02:16:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello,

I would like to know where the section is to put in certification certificates. If there is currently not one how hard would it be to put one in since there are many fields that use and require certification? This is critical to me since I need to prove that I have the skills and am certified.

support

39 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2005 :  08:57:03  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Current version of the Resume Builder v.3.20 doesn't have Certification section.
You can export resume to MS Word and add information for this section by hand or use our project Easy Resume Creator Pro with Certification, custom sections, cover letter builder, job search service:
http://www.winresume.com
Go to Top of Page

mdewitt

3 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2005 :  20:29:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello,

Is the Certification section something that will come in the next release of the product. This would make it a lot eaiser to export the resume to different formats.

Edited by - mdewitt on 07/06/2005 20:29:57
Go to Top of Page

support

39 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2005 :  22:07:03  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Our team works now over the Resume Builder v.4.0. It will include Certification section and some other features.
Go to Top of Page

support

39 Posts

Posted - 07/21/2005 :  15:59:10  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Resume Builder v4.0 (http://www.sarmsoft.com/product/resumebuilder/) includes new sections like "Licenses and Certification", and "Military History". Please upgrade your version and import resume from Resume Builder v.3.x into Resume Builder v.4.0.

Go to Top of Page

allgirlsdad

4 Posts

Posted - 07/24/2005 :  04:36:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
How do you import the 3.x version into 4.0???
Go to Top of Page

support

39 Posts

Posted - 07/24/2005 :  09:36:49  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Yes, you can import resume from Resume Builder 3.x into Resume Builder 4.0 format.
Go to Top of Page

allgirlsdad

4 Posts

Posted - 07/24/2005 :  23:21:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Support --
HOW DO YOU IMPORT the 3.x version into the new 4.0 version. I am sure its simple, but I cannot find it.
Thanks
Go to Top of Page

support

39 Posts

Posted - 07/25/2005 :  21:50:12  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Please install Resume Builder v.4.0 and run the program.
Click "Import" button to start import operation. You can see this button on screen shot at our site: http://www.sarmsoft.com/product/resumebuilder/resume-builder-1.jpg
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Sarm Software Forums © 2009 Sarm Software Go To Top Of Page